Below is a list of frequently asked questions. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns.
Do you have more than one location?
– No, Phoenix Graphics is located in the Greater Philadelphia Area in Collingsdale, PA.
What year was your company established?
– Phoenix Graphics was established in 1998.
How many years experience do you have in the field
– Our founder has over 20 years of Silk Screening experience.
What are your shipping rates?
– We offer free shipping in Pennsylvania. When shipping outside of the state we guarantee value packed low price shipping with regular and rush delivery available. Your shipping costs will be quoted in advance, there are no hidden costs.
What are you hours of operation?
– We operate Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm EST.
What payment options do you offer?
– We currently offer payment via Paypal, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
What’s your minimum order?
– We have a 12 piece minimum on custom screen printing.
How long until my order arrives?
– Our turn around times for are generally business 7-10 days from the day your order is placed.
Can you rush my order?
– Of course, Rush delivery for apparel will get you your order within 6 business days.
What kind of Artwork file formats do you accept?
– We accept almost all file formats. The most ideal file formats are: .ai, .eps, .pdf, .psd, .tiff. We will also accept .jpeg as well as Microsoft Word and Powerpoint filed formats.
How do I place my order?
– You can start your order by requesting a custom quote from our homepage or through our interactive online apparel design studio. You may also place an order by contacting us via telephone, fax, or email.
Will I be notified when my order has been shipped
– Yes, you will receive a notification via email with your tracking number and shipment details.
If I don’t have artwork do you offer design services
– We offer some free art services involving text only designs. If you would like a custom design based on ideas, sketches, or our own original ideas there will be a charge of $30/hr.
Do you offer youth sizes?
– Yes, we offer youth small (6-8), medium (10-12), and large (14-16).
Do you offer 2x,3x,4x,etc. size shirts?
– Yes, we offer up to 6x on some garments. However, not all colors are available. Call or email us for availability.
Can I mix the shirt sizes in my order?
– Yes, feel free to get the sizes you need in order to complete your order.
Can I mix shirt types in my order (t-shirts, sweatshirts, golf shirts, etc.)?
– Yes, as long as your image will be in the same location on all shirts.
Can I have different ink colors on different color shirts?
– Yes, however, each ink color change will result in a color change charge of $15 per color
If I reorder, will you keep my artwork and screens?
– We will keep your artwork on file indefinitely. However, we do not keep screens more than a few weeks. Most reorders will result in a screen charge if we are not notified with another order.
My artwork uses PMS colors, can you match them?
– We offer PMS color matching free of charge.
What’s the largest size print that you offer?
– The maximum print size we offer is 11″ x 11.”
I think there is a problem with my order, what should I do?
– Please contact us immediately by telephone, fax, or email. We want to help resolve any issues as quickly and effectively as possible.